How to use shop4support?
I pay for my support
If you pay for your own support, shop4support is just as easy to use - the diagram below shows you how.
Download our user guide How to pay for products if you pay for your own support here.
Search & Shop
There are three ways to Search & Shop with shop4support:
- Search for Products and Services' you can shop for products or services by category, such as Personal and Domestic Care, Mobility and Transport. You can also use shop4support's search facilities to search by your postcode or keywords.
- Browse the Stores' you will find a wide range of online stores - you can click through to each store and see what products or services they offer.
- Find Local Groups and Activities' area is full of free and low cost activities, support groups and organisations in your area. Simply click on your Council button to find out what is available in your area.
My Life is an area of shop4support where you can find help and advice from experts and other people using shop4support. Here, you'll be able to find:
Where I Live
In the Where I Live area you'll find a vast range of information linked to your local area and Council. Simply find your listed Council or use shop4support to find out how to contact your Council.
- Up to date information on local news and events
- All the local social care news and events
- In this part of shop4support local community organisations can advertise their services, free of charge, to their local area, which means you can find local activities, support groups and clubs to join
- Online stores belonging to service providers in your area
My Account holds information about you and your orders: