Mind In Croydon Ltd
About this provider
Mind in Croydon is working to promote good mental health. It seeks to empower people to lead a full life as part of their local community. We work with and support people with mental health problems and their relatives and carers, living in the London Borough of Croydon and surrounding areas.
To achieve our aims Mind runs the following services:
• Active Minds, focussing on sporting and leisure activities as a means to good mental health
• Advocacy service, Carers' Support, a Counselling Service, Carers' Counselling
• Employment Support
• Social Networking Service with the Hub which gives clients a place to meet every Wednesday and Saturday
• MindMatch Service which operates from clients' homes and out in the community
• Welfare Benefits Advice Service and an Information Service. To achieve our Aims, Mind educates, campaigns, raises funds, works in partnership with relevant organisations, values diversity, focuses on quality and involves service users and volunteers in its work.
We operate in the London Borough of Croydon from sites in East Croydon, South Croydon and Purley. We also have charity shops in several locations including Crystal Palace and Addiscombe.
26 Pampisford Road, Purley, Surrey, CR8 2NE
Average rating for this provider: n/a
Number of reviews for this provider: 0Write a review
Care Quality Commission
How to find us