Chichester Careline is the only local authority run call monitoring centre in West Sussex, and as part of Chichester District Council has been successfully providing an installation and monitoring service since 1984 to both private individuals and corporate customers. We are accredited to Telecare Services Association industry standards TSA parts I,II & III.
Our highly trained staff respond to calls from a wide range of housing associations, local authorities and individuals throughout the UK.
Apart from Careline units we can also provide other solutions that enable carers to be alerted immediately by their loved ones. Many carers are also registered with the free Carers Emergency Alert Card service which Chichester Careline administer on behalf of West Sussex County Council.
Chichester Careline can provide the following services:
- Installation and monitoring of community alarms;
- Monitoring of sheltered accommodation and environmental alarms;
- Mobile response (within 20 miles of Chichester)
- Provide and monitor Mindme GPS locating devices;
- Out of hours calls monitoring;
- Carers emergency alert cards
If you are interested in us providing support to yourself or a loved one, or would simply just like more information, then please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.