About this provider
Carers Count has been set up to promote the wellbeing of carers so they can continue in their caring role and have a life of their own by;
- Providing quality advice and information
- Running groups, activities and sessions.
- Providing support and helping carers to support each other.
- Helping carers have a voice and be heard through the advocacy service and the Carers Network.
- Providing training
- Helping to raise awareness of carers rights and issues to the wider public.
Any carer contacting and using the service can expect;
- To be listened to and taken seriously
- To be treated with respect.
- To be supported in a way that meets their individual needs
8 Upperhead Row, Huddersfield HD1 2JN
0300 012 0231